Resume Hackathon sponsored by Morris, Nichols, Arsht & Tunnell LLP
Wednesday, October 28, 10:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
As you know, an important part of building your personal brand is ensuring that your resume and your LinkedIn profile are up-to-date and showcase your skills in a way that helps you get noticed. You'll have an opportunity to do just that when you attend the Resume Hackathon, sponsored by Morris, Nichols, Arsht & Tunnell LLP.
Whether you're new to restructuring, or looking ahead to your next career move down the road, don't miss this rare opportunity to get insights from rockstar NextGen members who will share:
- What hiring managers want to see
- Skills and details that should always be included on a resume (and what NOT to include)
- Skill gaps that you may want to address before your next search
- Tips for helping your LinkedIn profile stand out from the rest
- How to practice for--and ace--your next interview.
How does it work?
You’ll be assigned to breakout rooms based on whether you'd like to be on the reviewing side or recieve feedback. Resume reviewers will join the meeting one after another and provide tips and feedback to the reviewees. If you're participating as both a reviewer and a reviewee, you'll have the opportunity to do both during the session. A few things to keep in mind:
- If you'd like to participate, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate whether you'd like to review or receive feedback. If you'd like your resume reviewed, please be sure to include your resume or include a link to your LinkedIn profile in the body of your email. Be sure to complete this step by 2 p.m. CDT Tuesday, October 27.
- Whether you're reviewing, being reviewed, or both, add this event to your personal agenda in the meeting platform.
- If you are a reviewer, you will receive a review packet at 4 p.m. CDT on Tuesday, October 27. Be sure to review your materials prior to the start of the session on Wednesday.